Sunday 7 April 2013

Contents Page and Double Page Spread Photo Shoot Results



After completing this photo shoot and beginning my research into magazine contents pages, I realised that I need a further second photo shoot as magazines have a variety of photos within a contents page to try and entice the reader into different aspects and features of the magazine..
Within this photo shoot I used a different model to show the reader what else the magazine has to offer. My model is based around a piano in the photos which shows a music element which relates to the music magazine brought. The photo shoot is meant to be fun and bubbly, immediately associating the magazine with a positive atmosphere. 
When manipulating my photos on Adobe Photo Shop I kept the tones simple and neutral which will make a constant house theme between my photo shoots, giving my magazine an individual image and identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment