Monday 8 April 2013

Music Magazine Contents Page


I am very please with the results of my front cover. My research has helped come up with my finished design. I have kept the overall look simple but effective. For my main image I edited two photos together to create a multi exposure effect making the image different and unique. My second image in the left hand corner has been chosen from my second shoot. The use of a piano for a prop ties in a music element and feel. The colour theme here has carried on the house style of black and white. I have also included one example of pink which is effective as it stands out. I have divided the text into two sections; 'REGULARS' and 'FEATURES.' This creates a very simple look which is easy for the readers to understand. The large numbering makes it easy for a reader to establish which article they want to flick to. The font used for the numbering is messy and almost looks out of place for my magazine. This effect makes the magazine look edgy and daring, almost creating the idea of breaking the rules. The page description next to the numbering has various fonts pulling the reader in to the most important and interesting articles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment