Monday 8 April 2013

Media Magazine Double Page Spread


I am very pleased with my double page spread result. I have carried on the house style of black and white creating a professional and 'different' look. I have also included a trace of pink to break up the colours. The enlarged pink 'G' instantly draws the readers eye to the beginning of the article. My main image is taking up one of the two pages. I have created a quote said by the model making the article look personal to the reader. The masthead of my double page spread is, 'front nothing, to everything.' The 'everything' has been enlarged which creates the idea that she has a lot. Underneath the masthead is a sub heading, asking a rhetorical question, again making the article seem personal. 'Different' has been put in bold to make the reader think about what the question is asking. My article itself is in two columns. The first paragraph dramatically sets what the interview is going to be about, creating curiosity and interest in the readers. The questions asked have been put in grey and 'centred' to make it clear to the reader where the question starts and finishes. My magazine logo, 'VOICE' has been put in the bottom right hand corner of the right page to remind the reader which magazine their reading, making the masthead become memorable and significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment