Monday 8 April 2013

Media Magazine Front Cover


This is my completed music magazine front cover. I am really pleased with the final result. I have taken all my research into account when designing the cover. The colour theme is primarily black and white but I have also included examples of blue and pink to help target at both genders. I have also used the colour grey to help balance out the colours giving it a modern and professional look. My main features are all related to the chart music industry today to establish what type of music magazine it is to readers. I have used different fonts to help the main/most important information stand out to the reader, drawing them in and making them more curious to read more. I have priced my magazine at £3.00 as I believe this is an affordable price for my target audience. From a selling point of view I have tried to make sure that the reader would be attracted to my magazine. I have used phrases such as, 'you need', 'right here', and 'right now' this repetitive and direct phrasing makes the reader feel as though the magazine is targeting them personally. I have kept the text away from my main image as I think the image is very strong so I wanted to ensure that the text didn't take away from the overall look. I have also kept my front cover simple and made sure that the text didn't over crowd the page avoiding a busy and complicated look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment